Monday, March 14, 2011

I was searching for scrap wood in my neighborhood and found these. Completely unexpected!  I love them.  The characters are fantastic.  They are both unfinished.  The larger piece has penciled sketches of more faces and the gun has colors written in the unpainted parts.  They were in front of a house that is about three blocks from mine.   I've never met the folks that live there.  I have been debating whether I should knock on their door and ask about the pieces.  Perhaps I could write a letter?  I can imagine the meeting and the letter would both have to start out by me introducing myself as... Hello, I live down the street and was digging through your garbage the other day...  I think that I will have to leave these a mystery unless some perfect moment comes along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment