Thursday, October 24, 2013





Working in my studio today. My studio is a very small room off of our kitchen. It's light source is an old door with a large window that let's the morning sun shine in. It needs a lot of work to make it my own. The most important necessity is a comfortable chair. Until I stumble on one at a local thrift, my orange skeleton of a chair will have to do. It's got great bones.

Today I plan to finish a custom order that's due in Paris very shortly. I'm having fun sketching a man playing a cello. I like his crooked tie. 

This young lady is playing in my little room. I've been obsessed with her lately. Her name is Angel Olsen and she is fascinating. You can read a Pitchfork review of her here. Speaking of reviews. I love reading music reviews. It's one of my favorite things to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment