Thursday, November 29, 2012



I love best-of music lists this time of year.  npr's all songs considered always puts out a good one.  Most years I have too many songs to narrow down to say a top 5.  This year was different.  I have been a long time fan of Two Gallants.  I had the pleasure of seeing them play in a small club in Tucson, Arizona back in 2004.  Since then, I had been waiting for another album.  I can't say I was patient.  I just about gave up until they finally released The Bloom and the Blight.  I was beside myself to say the least.   Anyway, we all know that music is one of the best sources of inspiration.  Every once in a while, I make fantasy album covers or just song illustrations whenever something special comes along.  Two Gallants delivered with the song, My Love Won't Wait.  I know the illustration is a bit dark but if you listen to the song, I think you'll get the gist.  I love these two fellas.  They are both incredibly talented and such a treat to catch live.  My illustration could never do the song justice but it made me happy to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment